At Room Esscentials, your well being along with proper functionality of our candles is top priority on our list, so we've put together important candle safety tips for you to know.
1. Trim your wick to 1/4 before each lighting.
2. Always burn the candle long enough for the wax to melt and pull to the edge of the glass.
3. Do NOT burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
4. Burn within sight on a flat, heat resistant surface. Do NOT leave your burning candle unattended.
5. Keep away from children, pets, and all other items that can catch on fire.
6. Avoid drafty areas and do NOT burn wax down to the base of the vessel.
7. After use, do NOT extinguish with water and allow the wax to harden before relighting.